UChicago Sensitive Data Usage Guide
The UChicago Sensitive Data Usage Guide is intended to assist the University community in making informed decisions about where and how to store and share sensitive University data securely. The guide is predicated on University policy, guidelines, and best practices. For questions regarding this guide contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All use of systems must follow:
- IT Services End User Device Policy
- IT Services Acceptable Use Policy
- IT Services Information Systems and Managed End-User Device Standards
- IT Services Information System Physical Environment Standards
- Ask – Consult with Data Steward, IRB, Chief Privacy Officer or Chief Information Security Officer
Note: For guidance on where and how to store research data, see the Secure Research Data Strategy at https://srds.uchicago.edu/.
Updated February 7, 2024